Why do i said so?
I heart my Strategic Management 313 class~
Nice lecturer, nurturing lessons, nice classmates.
=)
I no heart my Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as Fridays!
Cuz either the lecturer is a 'noob' lol...
or i suck in that subject,
or maybe i just wasn't in the mood for classes on those days.
Oh i've got my Law test results FINALLY today.
The result is so-so...
at least I pass.
Thank goodness for that.
Will do better for my next one!
yarhhhhhhhhh...fighting fighting!
Off to do my ethics tutorial work for tomorrow,
seriously ethics is a boring subject :(
why bother learning it since we are all so educated with morality right now?!
:p

Nice lecturer, nurturing lessons, nice classmates.
=)
I no heart my Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as Fridays!
Cuz either the lecturer is a 'noob' lol...
or i suck in that subject,
or maybe i just wasn't in the mood for classes on those days.
Oh i've got my Law test results FINALLY today.
The result is so-so...
at least I pass.
Thank goodness for that.
Will do better for my next one!
yarhhhhhhhhh...fighting fighting!
Off to do my ethics tutorial work for tomorrow,
seriously ethics is a boring subject :(
why bother learning it since we are all so educated with morality right now?!
:p