Sometimes ...
we face weird feeling deep inside our hearts.
Mad for something u dunno wat u mad for,
or happy for something u dunno wat u are happy for.
That's wat i am feeling right now!
I feel i do not belong to here anymore,
lets just hope time flies...
until i leave this place.
I know i will be regret by the time it comes,
but at least i can get away from this unknown feelings right now to feel safe.
P.S. Ning, 'Miss March' got abit boring~ xD
we face weird feeling deep inside our hearts.
Mad for something u dunno wat u mad for,
or happy for something u dunno wat u are happy for.
That's wat i am feeling right now!
I feel i do not belong to here anymore,
lets just hope time flies...
until i leave this place.
I know i will be regret by the time it comes,
but at least i can get away from this unknown feelings right now to feel safe.
P.S. Ning, 'Miss March' got abit boring~ xD
August 18, 2009 at 12:52 AM
Tell me hui =) and i will always be ur great listener =D
P.S. lub u ~
August 19, 2009 at 2:27 AM
sometimes i named those weird and annoying feelings as PMS! Lai Lai~~ Lets agree with me and scream out aloud: Who cares when it's PMS~!! Haha!
Coz every time when am drowning in those unknown but ah very cilaka feelings, I love to use PMS as an excuse to make myself feel less guilty and I can continue to enjoy myself throwing tantrum anyhow. Hahha~!
This is one of the women privileges that we can enjoy, so lets make a full use out of it! Haaha! =P
cheers cheers babe!! love is always in the air~!!
*huggiesss*
=)