Lets cut it short!


I had totally a great time in KK this free week.
As i abandoned my assignments and rather went out to 'get wet' lolz.
Met up alot of new and old friends =)




And I spent some quality time with my family =D
"He" is part of the family too,
and his family is my family too :)




I gave my stomach a nice therapy whole holidays,
stocking on good food ranging from japanese food to fast food xD




Muaxxx to the guy above.

Gotta get back to assignments :(
Zero progress!
Oh ya, went to church's cell group yesterday.
The priest was talking about something very meaningful that lighten me up.
Believe and have faith in the power of prayers...
that's wat we need in this confusing world right now.
CHEERSSS

2 bubbles: Post a Comment
  Ade's Peye

August 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Dunno why i like ur post =)
great 1 sweetie!
<3 u~
have faith in everything yea =)

  Adeline

August 29, 2009 at 4:11 PM

o.0 muaxxxxx, heart u~!!!