=)


Its early in the dawn now, I wasn't able to sleep as I've been waking up and off to bed and waking up and off to bed several times just to snooze my alarm as I'm lazy to wake up to study for my test later in the afternoon!

Had a long talk with a good friend of mine yesterday about love loss.
Yet, it makes me appreciate what I have now. That's him.
Learn to be appreciative, tolerant, understanding.
As relationship is a two people's thing, and the responsibility is on two as well (zelt 2009).

I know its few hours to go till I see him again, but I am ridiculously missing him here =)
Thank God for granting me 'him' as he is my best gift ever.

5 bubbles: Post a Comment
  Ade's Peye

May 5, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Baby love u too =) always ...
Thx for placing me at such an important role bii, will always cherish u k my wifey ~

  Adeline

May 5, 2009 at 11:18 AM

:) love u too~ since i treat u so good, any reward? hahahaaikkkkkkkkk

  anne

May 5, 2009 at 4:58 PM

so sweeeet.. hahaha!
anyway i rili hope to see u in july!
let's juz pray for a miracle.. :P

  zeltkueh

May 6, 2009 at 1:38 AM

YOU DONT HAVE TO DO REFERENCING BA RIGHT? so now the whole world knows I am sad lo~ sobsss... I will pray for you as well as all of our friends that such thing would not happen on any one of you. cheers to love.

  Adeline

May 6, 2009 at 8:57 AM

alaaaaaaa, i didnt reference on the part whom i have a long talk with pun ~~~ hehehe...