I heart Chipsmore


I love thisssssssssss
The more chips, the better~!

P/s I saw ah Jun in his blog mentioned that he googled some of his friends including me.
And he posted the ugly picture he found from the result!!!
><
My ugly yet happy past........being revealed.
But I've changed now =)
Inside and outside.
Yippie~~~
Keep it going on.......for BIKINI!

5 bubbles: Post a Comment
  Ade's Peye

May 3, 2009 at 9:00 PM

I finally found out who is my greatest enemy...

  Adeline

May 3, 2009 at 9:28 PM

no no no........
chipsmore is not as cute as u
not as gentle as u
not as warm as u
not as lovable as u
ur the best~!!

  ~G~

May 4, 2009 at 11:23 AM

haha ~! wah ~!
BIKINI lagi ~!
the more chips the better ~!
the more chips you fatter ~!
no bikini~! T.T

  zeltkueh

May 5, 2009 at 12:02 AM

yi~~~ you should have the effect of: now you see it, now you dont... and take a photo of the chipsmore half bitten in your mouth~ whahaha...

  Adeline

May 5, 2009 at 12:09 AM

o.0 good suggestion! i'll buy a new packet soon and do it like wat u suggested. chipsmore awaits! xD