Nice movie! I'm beginning to think mouse is kinda cute =D
Where can I find a cute one like the one below?
Where can I find a cute one like the one below?

Just finished a test today, overall it was ok I guess.
Might not get a better results compared to the previous one.
Gonna skip tomorrow morning's lecture...as best friend visit can be really exhausting~
Dunno where BB at right now, he must be really tired!
Pity him :) and miss him too.
Miss my mom and dad lotssssss too~!
Urghhh....period sux!
Might not get a better results compared to the previous one.
Gonna skip tomorrow morning's lecture...as best friend visit can be really exhausting~
Dunno where BB at right now, he must be really tired!
Pity him :) and miss him too.
Miss my mom and dad lotssssss too~!
Urghhh....period sux!

May 6, 2009 at 1:39 AM
The ears are freg'in big. and btw, alex sends his regards, go look at my wall in facebook.
May 6, 2009 at 1:04 PM
haha ~!! did you watch bed time story also ??
imagine ~!!!
the hamster there and this mice combine toGether ~!! big eye big nose ~! :P hahaha ~! cute or scary ??
May 6, 2009 at 7:09 PM
i didnt watch bed time story oh...heard that not really nice ler...but i kno how the hamster look like in there~ hehehehe