FINALLY it WORKS!

Finally I'm allowed to post pics again~ so before this thing actually not working anymore, I've randomly chosen a pic to show to my lovely readers, just to entertain you guys since the previous entries it's so dull without some visual right~

Today's interview for our assignment has been canceled...WHY? due to my lovely lecturer...I can't wait to evaluate her during end of the sem...Gonna show her some COLORS! She made us to search for another company again...damn...I hate PhD lecturers...they really have Permanent Head Damage disease after completed their PhD.

Finally SAm show up in class~ she skipped alot of this PhD lecturer's class (Good Job Girl, i'm thinking to do that soon).

Since interview has been canceled, me and the guy in my pic went to have McD and bowling~~~ recently really addicted to BOTH of this. >< But today both of us perform not up to standard la~! Ma ma Dei dei~sienz... wanted to get 100++ marks but in the end just 70++...damn~!!

Skin allergy seems like getting better...hopefully it IS getting better...

P.S. currently listening to Utada Hikaru's latest album~
xoxooooooooo BAde.

2 bubbles: Post a Comment
  ~G~

March 17, 2009 at 9:39 AM

sofa~~!!!!
yeah ~ :)

  ~G~

March 17, 2009 at 9:41 AM

haha ~~ i very sucks in bowling~~~
10 times only 2 times can get 100++
T.T