I totally can't upload pics here. NO idea WHY! Btw...
My skin is kinda itchy =( Why such thing happen to me? I did not do something bad to anyone...><
My Bia Bia keeps vomiting lately...vomiting air anyway~ perhaps he is pregnant!
I'm gonna be a mummy soon! we3eeeeeeeeee..............==
Today parents came from Brunei for a short visit, tons of food arrived =)
Heard from SAmanda GG latest episode will be released tomorrow? Where did you get this source from huh~
Tomorrow I would be going to Desmond Furniture to interview the Boss for our Entrepreneurship assignment, damn~! I hate interviews...especially when I'm not the one asking questions, BUT noting down the conversation.............
No car day 2...
tomorrow would be No car day 3~ but surprisingly I love having no car at home =D
I don't need to worry about the petrol expenses, or my car being injured anytime anywhere...
most of all I get to sit in someone else car~!! the BIA's car~
woo hooooooooooo~
Gotta go prepare the interview questions for tomorrow, CIAO~
xoxo...........please pray for my skin =(
well well well...
Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 7:57 PM Posted by Adeline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
March 15, 2009 at 11:07 PM
I got d sources from gg lo~ keke... btw, ur group so fast go interview o~ and why you are not d one asking question de? u so talkactive ah~ haha... desmond furniture gong~~ hahahahaahahahhahahahhaaaa.... good luck~~ ^_^
xoxo, S
March 15, 2009 at 11:46 PM
awhh`~~ i didn't grab the sofa again ~~ update again ~ !! tomorrow ~~ :P
u changed your blog skin oledi lar ~
still itchy :P
anyway ~ good luck and get well soon ~:P
March 16, 2009 at 9:17 AM
SAmanda: do u expect ah liau and that 'linsi zai' to record down the conversation in notes? thats y i OFFER MYSELF to do the recording...haha~~~
G: dont just grab sofa!!! how's your progress of looking for new PARTNER ^^ GOOD luck oh~!