Today is the day with =D ~
because I seem to be very productive!
Productive this word mostly refer to good students.
I've done my OB mind map in less than 30mins!
and I've revised a little bit for my upcoming test.
See the 3 arrows pointing...nah...PRODUCTIVE!!!
Met a long-lost friend in library today.
The last time we talked I guess should be 2 years ago.
Wow...really so long...
but people changed after time.
That's what I'm glad about =)
because I seem to be very productive!
Productive this word mostly refer to good students.
I've done my OB mind map in less than 30mins!
and I've revised a little bit for my upcoming test.
See the 3 arrows pointing...nah...PRODUCTIVE!!!
Met a long-lost friend in library today.
The last time we talked I guess should be 2 years ago.
Wow...really so long...
but people changed after time.
That's what I'm glad about =)

BB these few days been driving me to class and home~
pity him~!!
Give him a round of applause for his hard work~!
Even when he's driving, I am sure his mind is all about me.
(See the pic also know hor)
pity him~!!
Give him a round of applause for his hard work~!
Even when he's driving, I am sure his mind is all about me.
(See the pic also know hor)

March 17, 2009 at 10:13 PM
Bii =) im so willing to fetch u everyday and send u home~ i hope everyday the last person u see was me, heee... how nice is that rite, dont u think so?
misss u much my dear =) get well soon k! love u!
March 17, 2009 at 11:45 PM
ah ~~ so sweet ~~~ >.<
envy ~ :P
March 18, 2009 at 12:11 AM
hahaha, thx bia~~~ muaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
anticipating to our 1 month holiday in june n july lor~~~
Greg: dont like this......u so charismatic, tak mungkin kl dont have ppl fall for u :D