Been having 3 days of 8am classes continuously,
I'm beginning to feel sick of it,
If i were to list out my favourite class for this sem,
There would be no one...
Cuz being the fact that either the lecturer is too long gas,
too strict, tension, and bored.
:(
again,
tomorrow would be my 3rd 8am class for Business Law,
sigh~
at the mean time...looking forward to tomorrow though.
I'll be hanging out with my bb at town.
Away from stupid classes and work! xD
Cheerssssss
I'm beginning to feel sick of it,
If i were to list out my favourite class for this sem,
There would be no one...
Cuz being the fact that either the lecturer is too long gas,
too strict, tension, and bored.
:(
again,
tomorrow would be my 3rd 8am class for Business Law,
sigh~
at the mean time...looking forward to tomorrow though.
I'll be hanging out with my bb at town.
Away from stupid classes and work! xD
Cheerssssss
July 30, 2009 at 10:35 PM
Deli and bowl are waiting for us!!!
wanna compete bowling with me? ngek ngek ngek~ sleep tight hui =)
July 31, 2009 at 6:44 AM
just woke up...so tired lar........T.T i hate 8am...!