Hehe...its still early here right now! 10 minutes more to 7am. Woke up early cuz disturbed by the next door's doggies barking =) I can hear thunder outside though, hopefully won't be raining while i'm heading for my 8am class! damn early~!
1st day at class wasn't quite good as wat i've expected. But if i were to explain it here, i dunno wat to explain though. its just i dun come back with a happy mood! grrrr...lets hope things will get better days by days. Haru haru~
Nice thing is that I had a swim with BB after class, relaxing enough =) I still miss my holidays =( I didn't get enough of my holidays cuz i did so much work that i didn't even get to enjoy it. This august free week Im gonna do wat i ought to enjoy! grrr......
Its raining.
Ciao.
1st day
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 6:52 AM Posted by Adeline
0
bubbles:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)