Argh.....
Finally settle some of my accommodation stuff in Perth.
Now just gotta wait for GOOD news about it. God bless us...
I don't wanna be homeless in the beautiful Bentley...
I need a master room to pamper me...
a little getaway for 'us' ;)
So what's next...
Law test this Friday,
oh!
And a Siamese date this thursday night xD
Dad is at Shenzhen currently...
he sounds like he's having lots of fun.
:( I need a vacation too...
hopefully my plan during Feb work out.
I seriously hope it does!
God bless once again....
AMEN.
CIAO.
Finally settle some of my accommodation stuff in Perth.
Now just gotta wait for GOOD news about it. God bless us...
I don't wanna be homeless in the beautiful Bentley...
I need a master room to pamper me...
a little getaway for 'us' ;)
So what's next...
Law test this Friday,
oh!
And a Siamese date this thursday night xD
Dad is at Shenzhen currently...
he sounds like he's having lots of fun.
:( I need a vacation too...
hopefully my plan during Feb work out.
I seriously hope it does!
God bless once again....
AMEN.
CIAO.
August 10, 2009 at 11:50 PM
I have another name o bii =(
but i will still bring u go play around during 10/11 of feb =)
cuz i love u darl!