
YES! OB exam is over, the hardest subject i ever encountered in my uni life.
It took all my energy and mind away man.....
So till the day I'm done with my exam,
which is 16th June, Entrepreneurship 300.
At the moment enjoying myself and watching for the SECOND time on this funny movie.
Love it so much first due to watching it last year during christmas with my Baby Dear =)
Secondly, I happen to really like Zooey Deschanel!
She looks a bit like one of my all time favourite singer Katy Perry.
Adore both of them sooooooooooo much!
Gonna name my daughter after Zooey :D


A lil bit alike la kan?
Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
Xoxo...
Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
Xoxo...
June 12, 2009 at 2:21 AM
Bii~ I think this girl is pretty than katy :P
Honestly~ dunno wat u think?
love u! Great job baby! OB sure pass =) trust me!
June 12, 2009 at 2:29 AM
Urgh...i dont wanna thk about OB for now 1st~ let it worried when July result out that time lar~!! muaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx......xD