3 more days to KK


Going out with my dear and his friends for a nice bowling game...
everybody is leaving =)
Thankful that I'm not graduating yet as I still get to spend time with my friends
before I actually going to Perth (hope so!).

Just watched Confessions of a Shopaholic.
Rated 5/10 though...
As i prefer the book more than the movie.




It reminds me that MNG is on sale right now! (Source from Anne)
I bet its the whole stores in Malaysia for MNG on sales, as well as others!
Heee............
Nothing la...
ciao~

Mom and dad coming tomorrow by the way~
Miss pillow..........

4 bubbles: Post a Comment
  anne

June 19, 2009 at 5:11 AM

u know i saw so many aunties in MNG, i sense sth's fishy..when i walked in~ DAMN!! SALES!!!
i grabbed the skirt that i've longed for, immediately i pay~ :P too packed... i m going back tml! :D

  Adeline

June 19, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Yer!!! alright...i better faster get back to kk...i cant wait d!!! have fun shopping gurl~

  Ade's Peye

June 21, 2009 at 1:43 AM

MNG == why MNG dun sell boy!
Mi shi you so much sweetie!
THINK of tomoro nite gonna eat wat!

  Adeline

June 21, 2009 at 9:07 AM

MNG got sell guys de wor, but in Europe and America onli lar~ hehehe...