I have always found out that, in my life, i always worried about food.
Things I worried the most: Food, family, Love, money, Food, fats, Love, Food, family, and Food again.
What to eat later? McD is bothering me, DAMN!
Nowadays food conquers most of my expenses! grrrr.......
P.S. thanks Baby for the new shoes....I love love love it damn much much much.
Things I worried the most: Food, family, Love, money, Food, fats, Love, Food, family, and Food again.
What to eat later? McD is bothering me, DAMN!
Nowadays food conquers most of my expenses! grrrr.......
P.S. thanks Baby for the new shoes....I love love love it damn much much much.
May 9, 2009 at 6:08 PM
sofa~!!!awhhh~!!!
May 9, 2009 at 6:09 PM
ah~! i just had mc d for supper last night ~!!!
May 10, 2009 at 1:30 AM
Ever try have mcd at 4am? haha... nice feel~
My world is full of food after i met this silly girl, grrrrrrrrrr!
May 10, 2009 at 1:42 AM
i wanna try. plssssssssssss
i wan secret orange yogurt shake too.
i wanna go korea T.T