Good Luck

To those who are having Finance 206 final this Wednesday, aza aza fighting~!!
For those who don't, lets watch more dramas or movies and have fun as much as you want before the final exam arrives!

OH YEAH! Fun fair is back again in Miri~
I wish the scariest thing is not here...the thing that goes around in the sky...
I'm a freak, I don't dare, I admit.
So even if that thing is here, my baby, my lovely friends,
please do not hesitate to ask me for a ride on that.
I would kill myself into pieces than taking the ride on that 'thing'.
What's that thing called again???

Final week of classes, damn great but not great too cuz that indicates exams are coming.
Indeed I'm worried about my management units :|
It's so hard.
T.T
Off to do Market research...muax!

1 bubbles: Post a Comment
  ~G~

May 26, 2009 at 5:53 AM

good luck ~!! gambate ~!!! sofa~!!!
and ~!!!
i just finished my EXAM~!! hurray ~!!!!!!!
oh ~! i love extreme rides~!!