Communication in Girls

I strongly encourage girls to communicate like guys. So that we can know what each other is thinking about without having any misunderstanding. Doing so can keep friendship last longer too...T.T

Changing of this blog's address is to prevent someone to have misunderstanding and bad impression on me. I know things turn out really bad and unexpected. Time is running short and now things grow until this stage. Everybody's gotta do something to bear the consequence. My consequence is to let her leave this place without having any bad memories on me. I chose to have such consequence but of course I am regret. I wish we can confront each other face to face to solve things out. But...girls are not like guys^^ we tend to be more fond of non-verbal communication.

I confronted someone whom I have been misunderstood lately and things were clear between us. I'm happy she is willing to share her honesty with me. Sigh~...

I've always wanted to have close girl friends like what I saw in the movie 'Brides War' or 'The House Bunny'. But dunno maybe because of my boyish personality that I can hardly have friends like that. Time to go to church........i skip way too much of it lately. Forgive me Lord~!!

I sound like a lesbian anyway!!! yuckssssssss!
but i do appreciate everything...
Time flies......................T.T
time to prepare for my Entrepreneur presentation tomorrow! Good luck to those presenting tomorrow like Ning, S, Liau, and etc. God really will bless us to score high marks if we have faith in Him. Tata..xoxo!

2 bubbles: Post a Comment
  Ade's Peye

May 18, 2009 at 12:20 AM

HE will hear ur prayer =)

  ~G~

May 20, 2009 at 9:20 AM

hahs ~!!
so ..GUYS are 聪明的白痴~!!!
哈哈哈~!!