Things didn't always come up well as what we've exactly planned. But if we see things in another way round, we might still think actually it has its beautiful ending too.
I always thought when 2 persons are together, nothing can beats their wall. Being in both existence, nothing matter anymore. Understanding one another, tolerate with each other, take things easy on each other, let love be simple but meaningful...is it so hard to be accomplished?
The tension that been kept inside of me finally burnt today... I am tired...
I know nobody's perfect, but I didn't know, when it comes to your loved one, you still have to be perfectly perfect for them. No space for mistakes, else expectation drops, satisfaction denied.
Clashes..
Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 12:09 AM Posted by Adeline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April 19, 2009 at 12:33 AM
Baby... Sry to be silly. I still love u no matter wat! i just too in love with u that's why i expect too much and act like that.
Sry dear... truly!
April 19, 2009 at 5:38 PM
baby =) i heart u so so so much! im sorry too...there'll be a better next time i promised!