Back for Break

Dear blog,

I'm back to Brunei, I guess should be for the last time? My house is no longer tidy and neat. Stuff were piled everywhere as mom and dad are beginning to clean all the things up for our end of the month move-out. Hmmm...sadly to say that, I'm homeless again!

Baby is moving in cars with his friends towards KK right now. I miss him so so much. Had a great time with him yesterday during the carnival. Can't wait till I meet him again next week in KK, hope we gonna have more great time by then. =) Promised you to watch FnF 4 k~ muaxxx.

Finally I can get away from assignments for a couple of DAYS first before I actually started a new one. Gotta pack my own stuff for the move-out. =( Can we don't keep moving house anymore or change job please mama and papa~ I hope this is our last move-out and my parents last employment, I hate packing stuff for moving around.

Xoxo my darling...

3 bubbles: Post a Comment
  ~G~

April 7, 2009 at 8:37 AM

Sofa ~!!
yih ~ !
i wish i can always move around ~! :P
haha ~!
pantas dan garang 4 very nice ler ~!! ^.^

  Adeline

April 7, 2009 at 12:18 PM

lolz! i tot wat is pantas dan garang aiks == i will be watching that soon in kk ~~~ i hope i wont slp in the cinema lar k == nvr watch any of the pantas dan garang series also.

  Chucky rA!d

April 7, 2009 at 3:49 PM

if wan sleep then play on me =)
BUT i guarantee u, is a nice movie!