Back


Was thinking to skip today's Entrepreneurship lecture, reasons being that the lecturer is totally stinks~ (not the odour part, just that we don't really like the way she teach); wanted to have more sleep since back from my Kuching trip, really exhausted~
But who knows I still went for class, pictures as proof. =)



You can tell how LAI were the guys being asked to present in the class (which is actually not necessary!) Grrr...waste our precious lunch time!



But the best thing about today is I finally can see my baby after 3 days apart from each other, lolz~ i know 3 days are short, but for us, 1 hour is too long for us too!
heheheh...

I'm glad he likes the pressie I got for him from Kuching =) nothing special but a dark pink Padini polo tee and a pale purple Renoma tee ;) both are very vintage o~!
I got something special from him too~!
MNG pink olive oil tee~
Weeeeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'm the happiest bitch in the world who owns Him!

4 bubbles: Post a Comment
  Chucky rA!d

March 31, 2009 at 2:44 AM

Baby =)
Thx for both of the vintage shirt! love it so much, nvr have shirt like this kind of colour.
Bibi, help me on finance! arggggggggggggggg!!!
i rather go ur class eh, i like lecturer waste time o, then i can do watever i wan in class :P go out present also chin chin chai chai~
muaxxxxxxx, back to FINANCE! nitez dearie~!

  Adeline

March 31, 2009 at 9:16 AM

o.0 wow~ so fast check my blog ar! punya update oh ;) muaxxxxxxxxxx...luv u baby peye~!

  ~G~

April 1, 2009 at 7:43 AM

haha ~!!
the happiest bitch in the world~!!!
seems like you put on some meat already oh :P
the 3rd pic that guy expression so funny ^.^

  Adeline

April 1, 2009 at 9:02 PM

><
the angle really makes me look fat~~i should have chose slimmer pics~!!