Off to Miri tomorrow, so today what I'll be doing is pack, pack, and pack~
tons of stuff to bring back to my 'prison'.
and another bad thing is mom also been asking me to eat, eat, and eat cause she thinks when I'm back I would be not eating that 'nice' anymore.
>< Somebody help my stomach please, it's been growing.
I think today exam starts for the summer students, good luck~
especially to our S :)
I barely know how's the feeling of studying for exam, hmmm...
See you tomoro Chucky! yeaaaaaaa =D
Pack pack
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 11:21 AM Posted by Adeline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
February 11, 2009 at 12:23 PM
BB =) Slowly pack k~ just pack watever u wanna bring back de. those important de thingy =)
Tomoro gonna see u lo! heee... wait for another plenty of hours k? muaxxxxxxx love u always my lovely darl~!
February 11, 2009 at 12:27 PM
ok! cant wait to see u too!! xD xoxo~
February 11, 2009 at 12:28 PM
wowwowowwowwow, sweet sweet neh.. hahaha.. u 2 ar, don saiming ar.. hahaha.. =)
cant finish eating, call alfred E.. hahhaahaha..
good good luck to those summer students especially my sis S... hahahaa.. =)
February 11, 2009 at 12:30 PM
hahaha, C started the saiming bah!
btw alf..u still stayin nex to C this sem when ur back rite?
February 11, 2009 at 12:52 PM
lol... i m still staying next to C.. hehehe...
u 2 both saiming!!! aiya, v these all invisible de lar..... saiming lar saiming lar.. hahah =) but still feel sweet for u 2 lor.. stay sweet n hangfuk k?
February 11, 2009 at 1:37 PM
Thanks to all my dearest!! I will try my best~~ Good Luck and all the best to C too!! *aza aza fighting*
xoxo, S
February 11, 2009 at 4:32 PM
Oopssssssss, i mentioned in the blog ESPECIALLY TO S and yet MY CHUCK is taking exam too and i didnt mention his name! ohhhhhhhhhh im so suxxxxxxxxxx!
February 11, 2009 at 6:06 PM
uhhhhh... this B is so forgetful..... hahaha... bad bad, punishment?? hahaha..
I tot C had finished his exams... n that's y u din mentioned his name here... lolzzz...
then good good luck to my sis S, n Mr. C... +u =)
February 11, 2009 at 10:19 PM
Awhhhhhh~ That sounds sad, or shud I...
Nah~ its okay alfred, I already get used of that.
Well~ All the best mumu.S !!!
=)
February 11, 2009 at 11:03 PM
all the best to u too my dearest chuck~~~~rmb got reward ohhh if u score gud ^^ wakakkakakakakakka
February 12, 2009 at 2:29 AM
lolz.... u 2 saiming again.... c dao oso ngan yun... hahaha =)