.jpg)
Weeeee...!
The blogger is here, how does she look? Cute, pretty, adorable, you name it, who knows she got it? LAME...=.=
By the way, was visiting friend's house for chinese new year dinner gathering. One thing is nice about Brunei: the $. Am so glad I still stay here~ Maybe in the future I will...for the sake of $$.
There is 2 more houses to go for tomorrow, $ hunting again. oOps~
In case I forgot, there is this Anonymous people commenting in my blog. I am very sure that particular Anonymous is my sweet friend A. xoxo to you darling~ till then =) .
Open House 1
Friday, February 6, 2009 at 9:42 PM Posted by Adeline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
February 7, 2009 at 2:00 PM
sofa....... =)
February 7, 2009 at 2:48 PM
u onli care about getting the sofa! grrrrrrrrr
February 7, 2009 at 3:01 PM
looks like Ms A had earned a lot of $ in Brunei~ She should spend some with her sweet friend A then..
Who am I? that's a secret I'll never tell...
you know you love me.
xoxo,
Gossip Girl
February 7, 2009 at 3:34 PM
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh! i can't stand this anonymous gossip girl!!!!!! reveal urself!!!!!!!! ><
February 7, 2009 at 4:16 PM
yea yea, mayb she should treat her NICE friend A a drink, o perhaps a meal? hahhaa..
xoxo, Gossip Guy (lolz, y m i doing the same crazy thing wif the gossip gal huh? -.-)
February 8, 2009 at 3:17 AM
sofa....=)
February 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM
hey hey greg, do u know wat is sofa? sofa is the 1st ppl commenting ok?? u r the 6th comment lehhhh.. still sofa??? hahhaha =)
February 8, 2009 at 3:07 PM
haha ...sofa no.6 ...
i know what is sofa liao ... :P
February 8, 2009 at 3:27 PM
sofa is sofa... no wat wat sofa no6 de lar... hahhahhaa... =)
n hor, how come u r here ar?? u know ade de ar?
February 8, 2009 at 4:52 PM
Lolz~ alf dont be so mean! its nice to have 'fresh face' visiting my blog too =) welcome~
February 8, 2009 at 5:08 PM
hahaha.. i m juz wondering if he know u ma... then i guess he know u thru me then... =)
xoxo gossip guy E