Last day of Open House =( (=

Hello! It is finally coming to an end. My stomach can finally get a well proper rest from all the chinese new year food, drinks and vice versa. I have finally 'stopped working'. Hehe...time to get back to study again =( .

Currently watching : 幸福的抉择 I Do

i have to say that this is a great drama, even though I just started watching it xD . But I fell in love with the trailer ever since I have watched it in the TV. I have always wanted to be a wedding planner, but I don't think I'm artistic enough~ but this is really worth a watch :)


New blog invented: Our lovely A aka Serena.

That's all. Goodbye red packets, goodbye money!

13 bubbles: Post a Comment
  - Alfred -

February 9, 2009 at 12:12 AM

1st bubble by Mr A aka E... hahaha.. =)
how much have u earned for this cny?

  Amanda

February 9, 2009 at 12:23 AM

B said she want to give me all her angpao if I accept her DARE.. which is to dye my hair to Blonde like S... LOL...
btw, I wanna be a wedding planner too or own a wedding studio~~ ^_^

  Adeline

February 9, 2009 at 12:25 AM

the figure is abt 800++ u? lami lami there hehe

  - Alfred -

February 9, 2009 at 12:39 AM

800 is in BruDollar? me?? lami, blackjacks, ka long, n other games, lose til pk lor... then for the angpow, i haven open all yet... hehehe =)

  Amanda

February 9, 2009 at 2:13 AM

nah! gamble gamble gamble! gamble til don't even want to meet me when I was in tawau! where got ppl midnight 2am ask to go yam cha de o~ you can't blame me, E!

  Adeline

February 9, 2009 at 2:54 AM

E: i wish its brunei dollars...then im gonna be so rich (for a couple of weeks or months)

S: siblings quarrel again == im out of it~ where's my chuck~~~~~

xoxo B.

  - Alfred -

February 9, 2009 at 12:18 PM

S: hahaha... who ask u IGNORED my sms?? n hor, go J's house oso din ask me...... sobs sobs T.T

B: when u go back miri ar?? really long time din meet u guys edi lor.. hahaha.. =) where is mr.C?? nvr c him leaving bubble here???

  Adeline

February 9, 2009 at 3:22 PM

hey E~ im going back to miri this thursday =D we will see u soon this semester~! mR.C did viewed my blog, but he nvr bother to leave me a comment~ i thk he's a newbie in dis kind of stuff! so...just let him be! =)

  - Alfred -

February 9, 2009 at 5:27 PM

so fast go back miri?? ohoh~ i know y... ahahhahaa... yea yea, u will c me appearing in campus for the following sems edi... hahaha...
if i m B, i will force mr.C to leave bubbles here, as he is one of the gossip family leh... hahhahaha =) ade B, teach him n lead him to open an acc.. hahaha.. =)

  Amanda

February 9, 2009 at 6:19 PM

yes E is right! B, you should open C's heart!!

  Adeline

February 9, 2009 at 6:31 PM

hey hey both of u this siblings, i was asking to create somethin like a chatbox! why no 1 try to find a way to do that? QUeen B is goin to b angry soon!!!
where is my dorota?!?!!!!

  - Alfred -

February 9, 2009 at 7:39 PM

E personally don like a chatbox... it will only make others din even care about ur blog entries.... but u can still put that.... E will stilll commenting n chatting... heheh =)
btw, wat is dorota?

  Adeline

February 9, 2009 at 9:25 PM

E, Dorota is my maid. u should come to my house more, then u get to meet her. She makes good food^^ =D